Russian region bans scientology works
Photo: www.budapest.goldenageofknowledge.net

Russian region bans scientology works

18 Mar, 04:31 PM

Books on scientology have been confiscated from public libraries of the Udmurtia Republic in European Russia, on suspicion that they might be inciting religious hatred or hostility, Regions.ru website reports Wednesday.

The authorities of Krasnogorsk city were recently informed that unidentified people delivered 15 boxes of religious books to the local library. The books reportedly are capable of inciting religious hatred and humiliating human dignity.

The hatred-inciting books turned out to be L. Ron Hubbard’s ‘Scientology 8-8008’, ‘Introduction to Scientology Ethics’, ‘Introduction to Scientology’ etc. The books had been delivered to many public libraries of the region by New Era Publishing, part of the Church of Scientology's publishing corporation.

The books were confiscated by the Prosecutor’s Office for further examination, which will determine whether they should be banned from public libraries for good, in accordance with the Russian legislations

Tags: religion, weird

Comments

APACHI 15 Apr, 04:17 PM

I've read some of the books, listened to some of the audio and no where have I seen or heard anything bigotry at all. I think you literally took this too far. To understand what Scientology means is to over come the hype society puts on their people.

We are programmed from the time we are born, to whatever present age you are, then with everyone telling us we are no good at this or that. We are labeled because of society's idealistic, too fat, too skinny, not rich enough, not pretty enough. You want to be the stereotype society See's you as, then you go for it, then see why people have committed suicide or kill others because that little inner voice told them too. Scientology is what you make of yourself . . .not what others want you to be. It's how you apply it to you, it's not like it's asking you to leave your true belief behind, I feel better that I am not like others, married to a system that controls them, that I have the opportunity of free will to come and go if I please, do as I please and not be labeled the same.

APACHI 15 Apr, 11:32 PM

APACHI 15 Apr, 11:32 PM

APACHI 15 Apr, 11:32 PM

ugg boots sale 2010 16 Jan, 03:38 PM

UGG Boots | Your toes never say lies, they love -Genuine Sheepskin Boots by

Australia. Love, Love Warmth . Another warmth boots is , From advanced running styles of

, we have everything you need for sports, fitness and outdoor activities. Shop men’s athletic shoes, for top brands. Are you thinking ahead to coldweather already? Before you know it, it will be time to break out your winter

. This suede

from UGG features a crocheted shaft with a cute tassle tie. The more you wear in them. the more slouchy the style will become.

And I think there are more things you will like it:

is a good shop online, the

will become our good friend.

let us fell good, it is very comfortable. so you can

online.

do you want to have one. I have

, my friend has , what do you want to have?

uggs2010 19 Jan, 09:55 PM

uggs2010 23 Jan, 10:13 PM

fengfeng0429 27 Jan, 08:30 PM

uggs2010 29 Jan, 05:22 PM

Our Tiffany jewelry online store aim to offer quality discount tiffany & co jewelry,from tiffany necklaces to tiffany engagement rings,you can find all styles of tiffany jewelry here in our store at amazing price.

Enjoy your passion for fashion among our hundreds tiffany Jewellery collection and shop your favourite tiffany jewelry now!

sportsworld2010 2 Feb, 05:37 PM

Our company is always making effort on wholesale and retail of , , , and . I would like to inform everyone likes sports apparels, we will offer discount up to 50% discount for large order, especially in , if you like these, please don’t hesitate to tell you friend, welcome group purchase in our online store.

Abercrombie and Fitch Pants 6 Feb, 11:31 PM